What personal information we may collect from you:
- Contact information
- Medical details which include medical history
- Financial details like evidence of income and mortgage
- Interactions with us e.g. phone calls, emails, texts, letters
- Billing or purchase information
- Information of your kids or dependents
Why we collect your personal information:
- To assess your risk protection needs and provide correct advice on personal risk insurance based on your circumstances.
- In order to assist you with getting the relevant insurance policies from the insurers.
- In order to assist you for any claims that may arise
Who do we share this information with:
- Besides Smart Life Insurance staff, we may share your information with Insurance Companies to source the right insurance products for your needs OR to facilitate any claims.
Security and storage of your information:
We keep your information safe by storing it in a safe and secure location. All your information is password protected and secured stored electronically with a cloud base backup and is only available to be accessed by authorised staff.
Providing some information is optional for you but, however, if you choose not to give the correct medical/financial/ dependent information, we will not be able to provide you the correct advice on your and your family’s insurance needs.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 07 9494116, or write us at P O Box 14124, Five Cross Roads, Hamilton 3252